Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How to close my bmw 735il sunroof?

I have a 1992 BMW 735IL and my sunroof was working fine and I was only driving in my car for not even 20 minutes and when I went to close my sunroof it wouldn't does anyone know how I can fix it and it is an automatic sunroof



How to close my bmw 735il sunroof?spyware remove



there are several possible issues for your problem. beows is a checklist that i think would be helpful for you to go through so listen carefully.



1. check to make sure all you're other electronics are working fine including you're porwer mirrors, check everything!!



2. check to listen to your sunroof tell it to manually close or open and repeated ly push the button down and try to hear if the motor is trying to move the sunroof or not.



3. make sure your vehicle is running wehen trying to close the sun roof ( just to be sure it's gettin' power).



i'll goto the website and see if i can get a list of the fuses to tell you some key items to check to see if they work get back to you soon.



How to close my bmw 735il sunroof?virus protection



Get the motor on the sun roof checked out.
My 1990 735il had a similar problem once. I had to manually close it by removing the piece of headliner that the sunroof switch attaches to. I then had to close the sunroof manually with an allen wrench. If you have your tool kit intact in your truck, that tool should be included. Once I did that, I was able to use the sunroof again as normal. I think mine was stuck because it hasn't been used in a while.
the motor on your sunroof is probably bad go to a mechanic
How's the weather when the problem occured? The bigger BMW's have problems with the roofs because pf swelling of the metal in the summer and the contraction in the winter. I'd check with my dealer after i checked the fuses.
This sounds like a classic case of a blown fuse. Check your fusebox and replace. Should be fine!
Ask you dad. He always helps.
i think there is a fault in its sun roof's motor or the dust is in that sunroof you go to the mechanic and check it out.
check the fuse first. if the fuse is good the next thing to do would be to check the switch. take the switch that is next to the shifter, i am assuming it is an automatic car. if so take the auto/manual switch and replace the sunroof switch with that to see if that will get it going. if it works then your switch is bad. if that doesnt work its time to dig deeper like the sunroof motor or wiring. if you need to close it because of weather reasons pull the panel and you will see a bolt that takes allen wrenches that will allow you to manually close the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment