Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Should I Get A Bmw 760li?

i own a 2007 Lexus LS. and im so sick of paying matinence fees. so ive been looking at this 2007 Jet Black Bmw 760li 500hp. its very nice, power everything, gps, subwoofers. the only thing it doesnt have is that automated parking like my LS. but i was just wondering if i should make the trade?



Should I Get A Bmw 760li?trojan



Stastically, the BMW 760li is bound to have more problems than your Lexus LS. But hey, if you got the money I would say go for it as the Beemer is just a lot cooler of a car and probably the problems won't be that bad as I think they've fixed a lot of the old problems they had (like with the i-Drive system, etc.).



The 760li is very fast, luxurious, and spacious. If that's what you're into then I'd say go for it.



Should I Get A Bmw 760li?abtuvurys 2005



Lease it. You don't want to own these cars because the cost of maintaining is MUCH higher than Lexus. You can easily burn $10,000/year on maintaining these cars.
I would go for an M3, M5, or M6 instead of a 750. I have an M3 and prefer the power of the M series rather than the luxury of the 750's.
y not
I would get an 2007 Audi S8 before the BMW 760 , although the v12 is badass and all, it's wasteful and pointless. So check out the Audi S8 with it's V10 engine, Bang Olufsen Sound System and all. But BMW does have the maintanence free program, so that's cool as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment