Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Which car is better, BMW M3 OR THE AUIDI A6?

BMW M3 IS FAST AND LOOK GOOD AS A CONVERTABLE



AUIDI IS A NICE LOOKIN CAR AND FAST



Which car is better, BMW M3 OR THE AUIDI A6?vincent



bmw m3



Which car is better, BMW M3 OR THE AUIDI A6?adware remover



The Audi A6 Avant I own is a super car ...
I like the way auidi's look but if you are trying to acheive status BMW
I'll go for the Auidi A6.
The M3 cause it is a faster than the any of the Audi even though a RS4 with an aftermarket turbo can compete
The are too different to compare.



Audi's IMHO are the best cars on the road today. BUT the M3 is a MACHINE!



The close comparison would be the M3 or the Audi RS4 - I'd take the RS4



In your example, I'd take the M3
BMW 3 Is an awesome race type car with excellent handeling while the Audi has excellent handeling in all types of weather. So if your driveing in new jersey I would get the audi because the M3 is rear wheel drive it will be horriable in the snow. But if your in florida or some place warm Get the BMW M3 its fun fast and feels like a race car.
M3. I BELIEVE BETTER QUALITY BUT MAINT IS HIGHER.
auidi is more luxurious i think
They`re so different. M3 anytime for me.
M3!

No comments:

Post a Comment