Thursday, October 1, 2009

Traction Control on 2006 BMW 325i?

I want to know what the traction control does on the BMW 325i. Does it have any effect during winter? The 325i cost cheaper than the 325xi but doesnt have the 4wd. Does the traction control make up for it? What does traction control do?



Traction Control on 2006 BMW 325i?network



The traction control does various things. It can reduce power to the drive wheels and it can also gently apply the brakes to one or more wheels if the car senses you are sliding or something is happening to the car that the driver does not intended.



I've driven my BMW 328i in some extreme rain (where you can barely see the road ahead), and no matter how I drove the car was planted firmly to the road.



I was initially concerned about driving a rear wheel drive car, but the traction control that they use these days is outstanding.



The only time I would get the xDrive is if I lived in the snow belt. I live in Tennesee, and we get the occasional snow, but I don't think it's going to be an issue for my car.



Traction Control on 2006 BMW 325i?norton



My bother in law had an M3 with a traction control on/off feature and we rocked it out in a near by industrial park to check out the difference and the traction control pretty well kept the car from doing anything remotely unsafe. So it is a strong and reliable feature.
traction control just kicks in when you lose control, like hydro planing or breaking too hard. it just spins the opposite direction.. i personally think it isn't that great but w\e
car with traction controls can safe the car and the driver from various risks.is very reliable in the BMWs.



It really does wonders,when the driver is not aware of the road conditions during heavy rain and snow.



I have tried on diesel oil spilled road in rain and car came to a halt safely,without skidding.



Other makes skidded b4 me.

No comments:

Post a Comment