Sunday, October 4, 2009

Honda Accord 08 or BMW 328i?

I am in the market for a new car? I currently drive an accord? Is the BMW worth it's price for the warranty package and performance compared to the Honda accord?



Honda Accord 08 or BMW 328i?network security



It depends, did you test drive them both? that'll be a huge tie breaker. i prefer the bmw. i wish you luck! :)



Honda Accord 08 or BMW 328i?norton internet security



idk about all of that, but BMWs are sweet.
I've owned a Honda Civic EX, 1996, then I owned a 2001 Honda Accord EX Coupe, Loaded with 6 speed transmission. I didn't get the kind of performance I was craving at the time out of the Accord. I even had the Computer chip sent away and reprogrammed for higher performance and put in an AEM Cold air Intake, all this on a 6 month old new car. It wasn't the best idea, as it didn't change the performance all that much. At 6 months of ownership on the Accord, I traded it in for a used 2000 BMW 328i Sedan Loaded, with automatic transmission and triptronic shift. It is by far the Most fun I've ever had driving a car!!!



The one heads up on the BMW is that it is a High End performance Sedan. It isn't in the same league as the Honda Accord, and it is more expensive to own due to higher maintenance and repair costs, and the need to run Premium Fuel as well as the number of bells and whistles that can and do need tweaking sometimes. So, the BMW will be in the shop more than the Accord.

No comments:

Post a Comment