Thursday, October 1, 2009

Can't Start my BMW!!?

I have a 2000 BMW 323ci, just purchased it used so I don't know a whole lot about the car. Yesterday I was taking some pictures of the inside of the car and somehow managed to lock the steering column and the ignition. The alarm system didn't sound but I can't turn the key in the ignition at all. Does anyone have any idea how to disable this? I've tried almost everything I can think of.



Can't Start my BMW!!?adware remover



Pull on the wheel in one or the other direction while turning the key.



Can't Start my BMW!!?antivirus protection



try starting the car and move the wheel to the left and right
yes this happens alot to me when the car is off and you turn the weel it locks up on you so put the key in and try turning the key at the same time turning the weel in both directions from left to right. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment