Thursday, October 1, 2009

Is Craftsman garage door opener compatible with BMW X5 Remote System?

I have a Craftsman garage door opener. My BMW X5 has 3 buttons which you can program to open your garage doors, activate home alarm. I tried both options from the BMW manual to set it to open the garage doors but it doesn't work.



If I'm too far away...what should the distance be from my car to the garage opener unit when I'm trying to activate the signal?



Is Craftsman garage door opener compatible with BMW X5 Remote System?abtuvurys 2005



If you have a garage door opener that changes the code every time it's used you may need two people to set the one in the X-5 to work for you and you need to be very close to the opener. Mine is like that and I had to be right under it and have another person work the opener while I worked the settings. The manual goes into that a little. So it depends on if you have rotating settings on the opener.



Is Craftsman garage door opener compatible with BMW X5 Remote System?antivirus programs



you've got to use your remote to the garage door to program it, not the garage door opener. just put your garage door remote in the car with you , and then program it
If I'm not mistaken it is 10-12ft. We have a Impala that we programmed for our gate at the front of our community.
Yeas and no. Not all Craftsman units will work. You have to make sure that the garage door opener is labeled "Homelink"



to be compatible with your UGDO option. (Universal Garage Door Opener)

No comments:

Post a Comment