Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have a bmw 319(93) , after i drive for a while, and start from stop ,I can feel the engine shake a

I have a bmw 319(93) , after i drive for a while, and start from stop ,I can feel the engine shake a little. but stops when i pick up speed.



Also i can smell fuel , just a bit. but i dont think its related to the engine shaking.



I have a bmw 319(93) , after i drive for a while, and start from stop ,I can feel the engine shake a little.?spyware removal



That's a classic symptom of an engine misfire as the most probable cause and an ignition misfire may be the most probable type of misfire. Engine ignition misfires are diagnosed during a "tune up" which should be checked first before diagnosing the problem further. If you've never had new spark plug wires installed on the car, now's the time to get them and that may fix your misfire.



http://www.aa1car.com/library/misfire.ht...



http://www.aa1car.com/library/tuneup1.ht...



I have a bmw 319(93) , after i drive for a while, and start from stop ,I can feel the engine shake a little.?virus protection software



to low of rpm

No comments:

Post a Comment