Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I bought a new BMW car and have a lot of money. Ever since my best friend found out he wont talk to

We were best friends since grade school but when high school came around we drifted apart and then it was more on an on and off thing after that but ive done a hell of a lot for this guy over the years We recently started talkin again and i thought everything was cool but once he found out i was driving a new bmw and had a lot of money he quit talkin to me. and this is my best friend at least I thought. If youre doin well arent your friends suppose to be happy for ya? How could this person do this to me.



I bought a new BMW car and have a lot of money. Ever since my best friend found out he wont talk to me, why?virus protection software



It's hard to tell. He might feel inadequate, especially when you friendship was "on again, off again" for several years. Or, he might think that he has worked as hard as you, but not gotten the same breaks. He also might have thought you were flaunting your wealth.



I bought a new BMW car and have a lot of money. Ever since my best friend found out he wont talk to me, why?adware



Sounds like the green eyed monster got him. You know what I'm talking about jealousy. This friend I take it isn't doing as well as you are in life? He may feel like he is not in your league. Some people are just like this. If I were you I'd be persistent in contacting him so that he sees you do value him as a friend.
Are you sure that is the problem? If it is then, well he's not a friend that you need. It's surprising that he's not asking for money. Your not flaunting it are you? Sounds like something more than just you having money. Ask him. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment