Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I've just recently purchased a 2007 bmw 550i, it is already giving me problems. Service engine

Brought it to bmw service department for 4 times already. They keep on saying it's the gas cap. I don't think they can fix it. Has anyone have this problem before? Is there anyway I can give the car back to BMW? It's still under warranty. It's a big hassle taking it back and forth.



I've just recently purchased a 2007 bmw 550i, it is already giving me problems. Service engine soon light??virus protection



just make sure that the gas cap is locked tight and on the screw threads properly each time you fill it up. If you do that and it still wont stop turning the light on, maybe theres a leak in the tank somewhere or something causing the evap code.

No comments:

Post a Comment