Thursday, October 1, 2009

A problem with my BMW 5 series ?

I have a BMW 5 series and my windscreen-wiper has damaged my windscreen.I need a cheap solution. I have already went to the local service, but they said the only solution is to replace the hole windscreen, which is very expensive. It's just a minor scrath, but it shows.Any suggestions?



A problem with my BMW 5 series ?systemworks



Replace your windscreen wipers also when the repairs are being made such that you will not have the same issues - or worst issues - in the future. Metal on glass contact will result in eventual replacement of your entire windscreen if the depth of the scratch is too great to be repaired.



A problem with my BMW 5 series ?windows



Go to a reputable glass company who deals with auto glass. They should be able to fix the problem without replacing it. Good Luck!
Regular car wax. If the scratch is not too deep, it'll fill it in so's you wont notice, it also has the added advantage of working better than rain-ex for keeping water beading up and running off your windshield during the rainy times. Good luck.
Go you your local windshield repairman. Most car washes have one on duty or can refer you to one. Same guy that fixes cracks, have him repair the mark and you are all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment