Sunday, September 20, 2009

Audi A3/A4 or BMW 320 or Alfa Romeo GT?

I have an Audi A4 1.9tdi 04 plate at mo, needs to be changed soon and looking at A3 2.0tdi, Alfa Romeo GT or hubby wants BMW 320. I am in a real dilemna need a bit of help here???



Audi A3/A4 or BMW 320 or Alfa Romeo GT?hijack this



I had a beamer 320 diesel turbo I would have it back any day, brilliant car!!!...Alfas...had an Alfa Sud years ago as my second car...great fun but it's worth tuppence after you drive it out of the showroom. II've driven Audis ( TT) and liked them too...but I would always go beamer unless i could afford an Aston Martin!



Audi A3/A4 or BMW 320 or Alfa Romeo GT?liveupdate



Audi will be the most reliable/economic and best resale value. BMW will be nearly the same as the Audi. Alfa would be the best looking/quickest but most unreliable by far and least re-sale value
I'm a die hard BMW lover.



But....



the Audi's the better car, seconded by the BM' then the alfa.



The alfa looks sexiest !
Audi A4. Your mechanic costs will be lower and the resale value will be 14% more than the other cars.
get the bimmer. it drives the best.



the A4 or A3 are probably the most reliable/ least repair cost



Alfa is probably the best lookin

No comments:

Post a Comment