Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Witch one to buy? BMW 645i M sport or Mercedes-Benz SL AMG sport?

My dad offered me a BMW OR MERCEDES for my 21st birthday, So it's time to decide, I love both cars , definitely white color, but still can't decide, I gonna buy them in Iran, the price are actually twice as everywhere Else(for government charges) but they both comes around £80,000, only 630i is available with M body kit, for Mercedes there is SL with AMG Body kit(engine untouched), so please give your comments, cheers!



Witch one to buy? BMW 645i M sport or Mercedes-Benz SL AMG sport?adware remover



definitely the mercedes, it just looks better



Witch one to buy? BMW 645i M sport or Mercedes-Benz SL AMG sport?antivirus protection



The SL AMG sport is a hot car, Id go with that one
when talking about engine power bmw is better.
The percapita income in Iran is about US$2000. So I hope your daddy is buying you a bodyguard to go with the new car.
Neither. Get a Brabus. Brabus is what AMG used to be until MBZ bought them.



http://www.brabus.com/
Maybe it's Ahmadinejad's kid. I'd go with the BMW, all around it's a more practical choice. If you want more of a sports car experience, go with the AMG, just be prepared for a harsher ride and stiff handling.
Mercedes...
BMW I hate my Mercedes
ask for a Dinan tuned BMW?
Hands down the AMG, they look so good and are very fast. Attention getter also.
locate and drive both cars... then decide what you want..., also make sure the car is armoured... heavily...
I'd rather have the 6 series. I like the styling for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment