Sunday, September 20, 2009

What is better.. a 2004 or 5 bmw m3 or a 2007 335i? please help me?

So i was looking to get the "better" deal as far as which would be nicer to drive, considering they are both fantastic cars. i was considering some feed back, which one do you like better and why? 2004 or 2005 bmw m3 or 2007 bmw 335i?



What is better.. a 2004 or 5 bmw m3 or a 2007 335i? please help me?computer protection



Depends on what you want out of it.



I have an M3, it is an awesome car, but not the most comfortable all the time. It's stiff, and the power comes on NOW. But, I like it that way, it's what I wanted. I race it occasionally (not a poser, on a track), and I didn't want anything to be compromised. A 335, while fast, is still going to be more for comfort. Easier to drive. Better for a family.



I know many will disagree, but I like my M3, it's why I bought it. You have to decide what you want out of this car.



What is better.. a 2004 or 5 bmw m3 or a 2007 335i? please help me?free antivirus download



i agree with rich777, an m3 is pure sport and a MUCH sportier interior. it may lose by inches to the 335, but it is definately sportier (its an M!). Report It


I own an M5 and I've been watching the debate on various sites over the M3 vs. 335i. The twin-turbo is VERY fast, and may even be similar in speed to the M3 at straight-line acceleration (300hp vs. 333 hp). However, the M3 has two big advantages:

No comments:

Post a Comment