Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What is This remote for?? IT says BMW Approved MPT 1340 WT Licence Exempt?

I found a little remote fob in my allotment and wondered what it is for? It says Bmw approved and on the back says MPT 1340 Wt licence Exempt, it also has a button on the front? Consequently I have a BMW so wondered what it does? I would appreciate it if someone could please help me, Thanks



What is This remote for?? IT says BMW Approved MPT 1340 WT Licence Exempt?trojan



it might be the garage door opener :)



What is This remote for?? IT says BMW Approved MPT 1340 WT Licence Exempt?abtuvurys 2005



What year and model is this vehicle? And where did you buy the car??? what is the shape and size of the remote?

1 comment:

  1. Hallo

    I have such a same remote, and need it for my Hyunday Lantra to activate - deactivate the alarm
    It is a general used remote for cars, motors or garage doors.

    If you don´t need it anymore, I want to buy it from you, pls send a email to altorfoss@zonnet.nl

    ReplyDelete