Sunday, September 20, 2009

Is the email adress bmw.claimsdpt@yahoo.ie real or not?

they told I win a BMW . Is it true or not



Is the email adress bmw.claimsdpt@yahoo.ie real or not?antivirus scan



definitely not



if it was real, they would at least have an email ending in "@bmw.com" or something more legit like that. I pretty sure BMW wouldn't make a department use a yahoo email address



Is the email adress bmw.claimsdpt@yahoo.ie real or not?computer security



No it is not true. NOBODY to this date won anything thru Email on the internet. If you did they would have called you or come to your house.
I'll tell you what, email me your name, credit card number, social security number, and date of birth and I will tell you if this email is real.
No



THEY LIED

No comments:

Post a Comment