Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My son wants a bmw 3 convertible, I want him to have a volvo s40? Which one is better?

My son just turned 17, and wants, and needs a car. He got my older son a new car when he turned 17 and i guess we have to get this son one to. He wants a bmw 3 convertible, but i want him to have a nice safe volvo s40. He's extremely into sports and is likely to get drafted into major league baseball next year. I just want him to be safe. What car should i get him? And what is a good teenage car that they would like, and is safe?



My son wants a bmw 3 convertible, I want him to have a volvo s40? Which one is better?nortan antivirus



the bmw is nice , but its probobly going to cost a arm and a leg to insure especilally with a 17 yr old driving it ....



the volvo offers a sport version of the s40 called the t5...



the mazdaspeed 3 has alot of sport ( also based on the same platform as the s40)



other choices ... the VW rabbit ( there is also a awd sport version called the r32).. the mitsubishi evo.. mustang gt, mini cooper, lexus IS , ... these are just a few .. hope some of this helps ....



My son wants a bmw 3 convertible, I want him to have a volvo s40? Which one is better?nortonantivirus



Well, if you LOVE your son, you'll do him a favor and buy him something safe and reasonable.



If you buy him a BMW convertible, you're encouraging him to act irresponsibly because you're reinforcing an image he has of himself as being great and indestructible (nothing against your son, but he's a 17 year old male -- we all thought we were indestructible then).

No comments:

Post a Comment