Sunday, September 20, 2009

So what is better bmw or benz?

saw an article on line and thought i'd ask



http://carversation.com/2007/12/21/bmw-o...



So what is better bmw or benz?microsoft



I've heard that bmw has skimped out on a lot of there parts over the years. I haven't heard anything bad about mercedez.... except for the prices!



So what is better bmw or benz?norton ghost



Mercedes is twice the car a BMW will ever be.......
BMW.



BMW and Benz both have similar class of vehicles. You can compare them side by side. I had found that BMWs offer more bang for the buck.



Both are Luxury Sports cars. BMW is the largest luxury sports car seller in the world.



BMW is more sporty and then luxury. Benz is more luxury and then sporty.



I'd always pick a BMW.
Timing belt,or steel chain. mercedes.
This is an endless question. A month ago, I was making decision to buy whether BMW 325 or Mercedes 230 AMG. Both offer great discount, but the Mercedes I've got is the outgoing model replacing by the new C class.



I tested drive both, BMW is a bit harder on the suspension on the normal 325 version, but feel much faster than Mercedes with 218 horse power, while Mercedes has 204. Top speed for BMW is higher as well.



But, once I set myself in Mercedes, the option available especially for the AMG version makes decision much easier. Mercedes can have all the options like Mobile phone connection, blue tooth, GPS, steering wheel gear shift, and etc..etc.. It feels much better in handling especially in corner (with AMG version). I feel better driving Mercedes as it is not tiring, and is much more comfortable. When I want the speed, I shift the gear myself, which BMW doesn't have this option for the 3 serie.

No comments:

Post a Comment