Sunday, September 20, 2009

Should I buy a BMW with 76k miles on it for 11k.?

How many miles can I expect to drive the BMW with 76k miles on it without having to worry about large engine repairs and huge costly breakdowns.



Should I buy a BMW with 76k miles on it for 11k.?mcaffee



Yes if it were me and the car is in good mechanical condition I would jerk thier arm off for that price...LOL,, Im not a mechanic but I believe these cars a built to last a very long time, BMW has a great reputation for stability.



Should I buy a BMW with 76k miles on it for 11k.?norton antivirus 2007



Hey, let's be even more general so we can have even more difficulty in answering your question.



Dude, you have to give specific model info.
what model is it? what year?
76 miles is a lot by it self, n i think its not a good idea to go for it, n also if its a coupe, u should double the mileage, n after that u should be out of ur mind to buy that car.
Use Edmunds.com to determine the price for the specific model and year you are interested in. Print the pricing and negotiate the price down.



You should budget for expensive maintenance.
I can help you find a BMW 328i, with full electrics including electric soft top, on an R plate, with less than 35,000 miles on the clock, for £7500 give me a ring if your interested 07984235701 (steve)
What is important is the year also.

No comments:

Post a Comment