Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I have a 2006 BMW X5 that doesn't like to start..?

It has now been in the shop five times over the past two weeks and is going back today. I think this even has BMW puzzled..they have tried a new battery, air flow indciator, three new engine coils and has just finished having new valves and lifters installed - yes, the motor only has 16KM on it. Starts now but runs really rough.. any suggestions other than asking for my money back?



I have a 2006 BMW X5 that doesn't like to start..?spyware remover



tell them to replace the timming referance sensor at most it may help



I have a 2006 BMW X5 that doesn't like to start..?virus removal



I would demand my money back! If they didn't want to give it back then find a lawyer and sue the dealership or whomever is in charge where you bought your car. I think there is such a thing as the lemon law which protects the buyer. It seems you just got ahold of a bad vehicle. BMW is a great automobile but I would demand a replacement for the one you have. I would also bet that the dealer would replace it for the same car quicker than giving your money back.
get a refund and buy a different car. it may just be an issue with that particular one.
Have they checked the fuel pressure regulator? If it has electronic igniters one of them could have a problem ,shorting to ground.
i own a shop and i have no idea on that one,i would consider asking for another car or my money back if this continues to be a problem,it sounds like to me that you bought a problem car from the start,if they don't get it this time i think id just use the lemon law and have it replaced,you bought a car to drive not to be in the shop all the time,and just think its new,whats it going to be like in a few years,,good luck with it,i hope this helps.
Your car must still be under the original factory warranty. With that many trips to the dealer without a real fix, you probably qualify for a refund under the automotive Lemon Law.

No comments:

Post a Comment