Sunday, September 20, 2009

Do you think that a Salvage 2006 BMW 325i for a 16 year old?

I want to get my 16 year old son a salvage 2006 BMW 325i. He works hard in school and gets good grades. He helps with our family business and has raised over 6,000 for the company; which i say is him paying for his part of the car. I do not want to pay more than 15,000 for the car, and I have good mechanics to work on the car. Do you think this is a good idea? He will be driving about 45 minutes a day to get to school and 45 minutes to get back, and He will be paying for his gas buy working in the company. I will take care of the insurance and maintenance. Also I have a Honda CR-V I will make him drive at times so the BMW does not get to his head. He is a very sensible boy and he is way to scared and cautious to drive to fast, I overheard him say that while he was talking to a friend of his. I want to know everyones opinion/suggestions, because I want to make the best decision.



Do you think that a Salvage 2006 BMW 325i for a 16 year old?live update



yeah. but dont get salvage. you could end up with big problems. my parents bought me my car and i'm grateful. im 16.



Do you think that a Salvage 2006 BMW 325i for a 16 year old?norten



Absolutely not. You should only consider buying a salvaged car if it was OLD when it was salvaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment