Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Should I buy this BMW?

1987 BMW 325 (this is not an i, or e or any other letter - just plain325)



6 cyl engine



5 speed trannsmission



150,000 miles



Cassette player



Power locks and windows



The motor on the right rear window does not work - may need cleaning



Sun roof



Air works good



No cruise



No Cd



some rust along the 1/4 panels



Needs a tune up



Please give me your feed back. I will be using this for daily driving just to and from work - 80 miles a day.



Should I buy this BMW?abtuvurys 2005



Why not?



Should I buy this BMW?antivirus programs



I'd be concerned about rust...



You didn't say how much they want for it. If it's a really good deal, look at it this way - you get it cheap, put a thousand bucks in it to fix the important things (CD and window can wait, right?) and you'll have a decent car.
NEVER! buy a car that has over 100,000 miles. That means it is broken and if its 1987!! it probly doesnt work.
This was a good car (years ago), however it is now a 20 year old car. There will be a lot more things breaking, so I would pass. If you want an inexpensive car to pile miles on, get an early - mid 90's Honda or Toyota. Make sure it hasn't been hit and that it has been fairly well maintained.

No comments:

Post a Comment