Sunday, September 20, 2009

Subwofers installed in my bmw 3 series?

i have a 2000 bmw 323i thinkign of getting a sub in it and i went to the shop and i told him i wld have my own equipment except for the wirign kit so he said 125 flat rate for installation and extra for wiring so is that a good deal he said it wld come out at abt 190 total



thank you



Subwofers installed in my bmw 3 series?firewall



For my BMW i went thru http://www.bavariansoundwerks.com/index....



They are in my opinion the best.



I've also used www.crutchfield.com to buy systems for my other cars as well.



Either will be able to tell you how to install the stuff yourself. It's not that hard.



Subwofers installed in my bmw 3 series?husqvarna



i would skip it unless you really like your bass thump'n as real music is not that bass heavy.



can someone prove me wrong about the amount of bass need at higher volumes,in real music situations
Thats kind of expensive. Best buy and Circuit city charge less than that and they will warranty their work. Try to stay away from small businesses because if they go out of business then you cant have something replaced.
I wouldnt bring my BMW to Circuit City ot Best Buy if I was stuck driving without a radio and had to make a cross country trip.



Take it to a RELIABLE independent shop.



The price you quoted seems OK..

No comments:

Post a Comment