Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm planning to buy a 2004 BMW 325i?

I have always wanted a BMW so I have decided purchase one soon but first I wanted to check with people that drive one. If you have a BMW can you tell me how much does it cost for repairs, insurance, etc. What should I look for? Where could I get one at a reasonable price. (Chicago) Thanks!!



I'm planning to buy a 2004 BMW 325i?triumph



Thats a nice car



I have a 2000 BMW 325...



I've had relatively little repair costs other than brakes tires oil etc



I did have to replace the alternater last year. 215 for the part... I installed it myself. It was a little more expensive than other cars I've had (Buicks, Chevys)



Overall, I say you are going to get a good deal. BMWs hold their value pretty well and pretty reliable.



If you do have any major problems expect to pay a premium for the parts. I would say 25%.



I bought mine in NW Indiana on 41 almost at the intersection of 30/41...



But I would suggest using autotrader.com to search for your exact vehicle...



I'm planning to buy a 2004 BMW 325i?worms



Thanks so much for you input. I'm closer to getting my BMW. Report It


I have '04 325i with 169,000 miles



NO PROBLEMS AT ALL
wow a big mexican woman or as you americans call it B.M.W yeah they are great expensive but great for a family ride
What to look out for in a e46

No comments:

Post a Comment