Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Do you like the bmw or the mercedes better?why?

i like the bmw cos its sassy and young looking.



Do you like the bmw or the mercedes better?why?viruses



BMW-----It's the ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE!!!!!



Do you like the bmw or the mercedes better?why?antispam



BMW off course, I feel more connected to the car, that's why its called the ultimate driving machine.
Mercedes, only because they steal Chrysler engineering to improve their cars.



They bought Chrysler for three things.



1. Jeep



2. Hemi engines



3. Slant six engine technology.
i think id pick BMW i like the x5 and the m series
BMW !!



:: The Ultimate Driving Machine - Sheer Driving Pleasure ::
Mercedes...because i have one:P:P
BMW. Just like your answer about being young looking. Mercedes is an "old farts" car as far as I'm concerned.
BMW for the cool sporty looks and the cheap price but good value!
BMW, I have 2. I think MBs do not hold up to their perception in reliability or value as a whole. They are expensive as heck to repair and my brother's 320 needed 3 brake jobs in 2 years at $800 each. If you account for the high resale, good mileage (I get 27 on my 530 and 26 on my M3!) low maintenance costs and fun to drive quotient, you'll see the BMWs are far and above anything I know.
simple BMW is for men MB is for Women it is that simple. next time you see either of this cars think about it and you will see..
Based on my latest test drive, I vote for BMW. It just felt like it is better built at least from the exterior and interior, doors, dashboard etc. It also felt better driving it. In addition, the rear seat also felt more comfortable.
BMW-it's more an athletic type car....But the Mercedes has



that classy touch!
BMW if you enjoy driving. MB if you enjoy being driven.

No comments:

Post a Comment