Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ignition Coil problem on BMW?!?

I have a 99 BMW 528i with 77K miles. My check engine light came on recently and I have been told I am losing one cylinder because of bad ignition coil. I replaced it. A day later another coil went bad. So I replaced all 6 of them. Now the car is running fine, but when they connected it to a computer it showed all the cylinders had 0 resistance value, except cylinder #5. On Cyl 5 the values fluctuated between 1.2 and 1.6 while it was idling. What does that mean? How bad are those values? Anything I can do or look into?



Ignition Coil problem on BMW?!?avast



what about the people who tested that stuff. dont they know anything....Take it to a BMW mechanic.



Ignition Coil problem on BMW?!?ducati



it means that You have not ground it well.



so,let say it is "loaded" the current does not flew to good.

No comments:

Post a Comment