Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I was also thinking about purchasing a Bmw 6 series, however does anyone kno if the 6 series have an

I was really debating on leasing either a BMW 6 series or the maserati coupe. Maserati vs 6 series, opinions on which one to go with? I feel like the maserati will give me more problems because the BmW is a more trusted name in the industry. Anyone agree or disagree? Please let me know. Thank you



I was also thinking about purchasing a Bmw 6 series, however does anyone kno if the 6 series have any problemsvista



I would suggest you lease both of the cars before you make a decision to buy. I believe the Maserati is more expensive, but then I haven't seen one this year to be sure. The higher production of the BMW Six Series has a lot of benefits. Firstly, it is built in greater numbers. Second, if you are in the US, you have a much larger support staff, both service, and parts availability. If you can do your own repairs, you may find that the lower production car will need more service and repair. I do not think that the Maseratti is regularly imported into the U.S. and I do not know that they make a U.S. version for us Yankees. A Maseratti would very likely have a bunch of CALIF. modifications required by the EPA and BAR in order to meet US emissions and safety specifications. In the same context, the German version of the BMW is not allowed import into the US without first complying with all the safety and emissions specs required by the U.S. It would be much easier, if you were an Italian resident to meet their rules for importation of foreign cars. You could also get a tourist license and registration if you were a temporary resident on assignment or business venture in ITALY. TAXES on these two cars are terrible in ITALY. Better to export the cars from Italy and secure some other country's registration. You should not need to worry about BMW problems as there is a factory warranty included which is good for 4 years or 50,000 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment