Thursday, October 8, 2009

Best and easiest phone to pair with the BMW bluetooth idrive system?

Hi, I have a 2008 BMW 528i with the idrive navigation system in it. Hubby tried to pair his Motorola v10 (which BMW stated was compatible) but it did not work. He changed phone to the LGvx8700 and it paired fine. I would like to try a motorola phone (maybe the Maxx VE) or a Samsung phone for myself but don't want to have to deal with software updates to pair it up to this system. Any suggestions on the best phone to pair on the BMW without hassle? Thanks



Best and easiest phone to pair with the BMW bluetooth idrive system?ktm



According to discussion forums, iPhone. I don't have personal experience with this but people are raving about how well they integrate.



Best and easiest phone to pair with the BMW bluetooth idrive system?nortan



these are all bmw approved phones.



http://www.wireless4bmw.com/phones2.html



i find the razr the easiest to pair
I paired my Blackberry Pearl to my 07 3 series no problems. It paired right away, downloaded my address book, shows the signal strength on the display.



You should check out the forums and see what they say. You should also go to the phone store and see if you can pair their demonstration model before you sign a twelve year contract, or whatever those cell phone companies expect these days.



I love my Blackberry BTW. Really impressed with it, and I was quite a fan of Nokia and Motorola before I got it.
I have found that the best phones are most motorola's. RAZR, KRAZR, MAXX, v710, v8xx, and others. LG''s and samsungs seem to be working, but i'm not sure about all of them. I use the razr, and it's great compatiblity.

No comments:

Post a Comment