Thursday, October 8, 2009

What is better? BMW or Dodge?

i prefer BMW but im asking u



What is better? BMW or Dodge?microsoft office



BMW but overpriced to the max.



What is better? BMW or Dodge?norton antivirus



defintly bmw, mainly because its europian which makes it better many ways
Well, I hate BMW's, but they're still better than just about ANY Dodge, except for maybe the diesel powered rigs. I'm not sure if they (Mopar) have corrected the long running transmission problems.



What's the difference between a porcupine and a BMW?



The porcupine has pricks on the OUTSIDE
Since I own an X3 I would Have to say BMW.



Since I sold cars for 7 years and sold dodge , Chrysler, and jeep for 2 years I would strongly go with the BMW if you can afford it.
yep BMW
BMW is stylish, safe and handles very well. You get what you paid for on the other hand Dodge is well Dodge. There copying most cars fron the import scene. There engines are based from japanese engines. Their gas guzzlers if you get a v6,v8 or v10. Some parts are made in asia if you look closely.
Probably BMW but Dodge is much cheaper. I have a Dodge with a Hemi engine and I love it.
I agree BMW RULES and kicks dodge's butt

No comments:

Post a Comment