Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have a bmw L6 (my first car) and i'm going to sell it for 6k. What car should I buy next? I a

1. Maserati biturbo spyder



2. Porsche 928 S4



3. Alfa Romeo Montreal



4. Alfa Romeo 164 s



5. 1994 Mitsubishi 3000gt vr-4



6. BMW 850ci



I have a bmw L6 (my first car) and i'm going to sell it for 6k. What car should I buy next? I am 16 years old.husqvarna



76 Oldsmobile little brat.



I have a bmw L6 (my first car) and i'm going to sell it for 6k. What car should I buy next? I am 16 years old.microsoft office



first if all what the hack is a bmw l6 nvr heard of it and secong definitely a maserati if ur 16 others are just luxury cars except for the porsche and bmw and the porsche and bmw are nice choices too after the maserati but i wld buy a bmw in my opinion they are old thugh the 8 series but look sporty like ferrari
BMW 850Ci
You got a bmw L6 for your first car, i got a banged up micra for my first car ahahahaha, but the Porsche sounds good.
definitely the porsche
maserati

No comments:

Post a Comment