Sunday, October 4, 2009

I bought a used BMW 328i and am having lots of problems with it but the dealer won't do anythin

I bought a 2006 328i and it came with a full certified BMW warranty but the dealer won't fix the problems because they said its caused by abuse. I really drive easy most of the time and I don;t know where to turn now. I took it to another dealer and they basically said its not our problem. Heres what I've got so far. The first problems started about a month ago. The car would shutter when i came off the highway and it would downshift. The steering feels really loose and the dealer says its normal. I test drove a new one and it feels tighter. There is a strange noise coming from the engine and sometimes it make a vibration through the whole car. The power windows won't go down on the right side and the radio hums. Also I notice clouds of black smoke when I start the car in the morning and when I press hard to enter the highway. The other day it took 2 miuntes to start it up when the temps dropped into the 30's. I love the way it drives but its been nothing but a load of headache.



I bought a used BMW 328i and am having lots of problems with it but the dealer won't do anything. What now?computer protection



First, I believe you mean to say you have a 325i as there was no 328i in the 2006 model year. However, in short, your decision to buy a used BMW was a poor choice. It would have been better to buy a used Lexus. The initial cost would be about the same but the resale value not only is much better but you can be sure it is 100% reliable for years to come. My other choice for the driving enthusiast would be the 2008 Cadillac CTS. For the same price as a used BMW, you can have a new CTS which not only will be far more reliable but offer a similar driving experience with much more style and features. Additionally, the MPG of the 3.6L Cadillac engine with 307HP is better than the real world MPG found in the smaller, less powerful engine (218hp) from BMW.

No comments:

Post a Comment