Sunday, October 4, 2009

I drive a 2001 BMW 330ci and I lost my Razor cell phone in air vents under seat. How do i get it out

While driving my 01 BMW 330ci, my Motorola Razor phone fell out of my pocket and ended up behind the seat. When I got to my destination, the cell phone was gone. I assume it had gone into one of the vents under the seat while I was driving. When I look into the vents, I can't see the phone. When I call it, I hear it and I feel it vibrate. Does anyone know a easy way to get the phone out without tearing the car apart? Appreciate it, thanks!



I drive a 2001 BMW 330ci and I lost my Razor cell phone in air vents under seat. How do i get it out?downloads



U should take the car to the dealership and they could probably get the phone out of the seat .



I drive a 2001 BMW 330ci and I lost my Razor cell phone in air vents under seat. How do i get it out?house call



It depends how deep it went in.



You can wrapping a ball of double-sided-foam-tape to the end of a thin flexible rod... I'd use a goose-neck BBQ lighter that I have, but if you don't have something like that, see if you can get a thin piece of metal and bend it into shape. The Razor isn't magnetic, so a magnetic pick-up tool would not work.



Other way is to locate a STEEP slope (I'm talking San Francisco steep)... and try to slide the phone out....

No comments:

Post a Comment