Sunday, October 4, 2009

To people who owns bmw 2006 3 series...?

how's the reliability?does it give you lots of troubles? one guy is trying to sell me one because he wants to move up to 5 series. he said he didn't have any problem. car has 10,000 miles on it. but since there are "rumor or truth" bmw has bad reliability. I want to know what others think. ;)



To people who owns bmw 2006 3 series...?matchless



The guy above obviously has BMW envy. Most naysayers about BMW autos are envious. I didn't believe this until I bought an 07 328i sedan.



I know a married couple who traded up to a 5 series after owning a 06 330i sedan. They had no problems at all but decided to move up to the 5 series.



I really enjoy my BMW. I have owned it since Dec. 06 and have had no problems. Period. Don't let some jealous person talk you out of what car you want to drive.



BMWs are at the top of every reviewer's list for a reason. If they weren't reliable cars, no one would buy them. After all, you do pay a premium price for one.



To people who owns bmw 2006 3 series...?norton 2008



Why don't you just throw your money into a gutter? Why would anyone waste money on a car. I'm willing to bet you could buy two, or three cars for the price that you're spending on this. Good thinking.
I just bought a 2007 335i, and before that I had a 2001 330Ci. Over the 6-years I owned the 330Ci, I had few problems with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment