Sunday, October 4, 2009

A few Questions about BMW 330Ci?

I'm about to buy this 2005 330ci coupe. I have a few questions before i buy the car:



1. asking price is $29000. It has 35000 miles, factory warranty and its certified. I believe it has the ZHP package. I know the price is nothing too special, i just wanna make sure i'm paying the normal price (they might go down to $28k%26something) for me the reason i'm buying it because of the low interest rate (3.9) my credit sucks but for some reason i got approved



2. What kind of package does it have? It has the fat suede wheel, 18" wheels, navigation, chrome trim. Is this the zhp of just a plain sport package?



3. Any reasons why i should NOT buy the car? I heard the best things about the 3 series and BMW in general, only thing is the high maintenance but since its certified up to 100k miles is there anything else to worry about?



Also is premium required or recommended? (i'm not being i cheap, just wondering)



Thnx!



A few Questions about BMW 330Ci?free spyware



That thick wheel almost certainly indicates the ZHP.



Here's an informative link (a Bimmer wiki) that describes the various packages for the E46/3-series:



http://www.bimmerfest.com/wiki/index.php...



Oh, and the price seems good to me for a ZHP 3. Very fair.



As for the fuel, I am certain that BMW requires premium grade but, depending on where you live and how much alcohol is in the fuel sold there (it varies region by region and season to season). Here in Seattle most premium fuel cars run tolerably well on mid-grade.



A few Questions about BMW 330Ci?live update



if you cant afford it i wouldnt get it
A friend of mine just bought a 2008 328i for %2633k at 3.9. I don't know how much more that would be per month but do you need all those extras? 35k miles? Hmmmmm. And just what is certified to 100k miles? I never heard of this. I think the catalytic converter is covered to 75k or somewhere around there.

No comments:

Post a Comment