Sunday, October 4, 2009

What's the best DATE CAR ? ( A BMW 135i, or a RAV4 Sport ??)?

I'm 42 years old and my Toyota Corolla is 10 years old.



I can afford anything up to $80,000 price.



My engineer friend just bought a new $65,000 White Mercedes because he says that you've got to impress the women these days if you ever hope to ever have a chance of getting a date with them, and a flashy car is one of the best ways.



I was pondering on whether to buy a new 2009 Toyota Matrix or a rocketship V6 RAV4 Sport (0-60 in 6.2 seconds). My friend told me to shop instead for perhaps a BMW 135i (also with 300 hp), or perhaps a Nissan 350 Z. Problem is I live up here in Canada (the snow-belt), and the snow we get each year makes driving a 350 Z in the winter a bit stupid, that's my reasoning for the RAV4 Sport. I don't want a Land Rover or Mercedes or BMW because the reliability has been desmal lately. My friend already has had his in the shop 3 times for expensive repairs (and his love life still sucks!)



So, if you were a quiet, shy, but nice kind gentleman, what would you get?



What's the best DATE CAR ? ( A BMW 135i, or a RAV4 Sport ??)?free spyware remover



A car is only one aspect of you, and (ideally), it should not be the reason a woman is dating you. By that criterion, you can get whichever car you like.



However, if you want a car that a girl likes to drive, I would recommend getting a Jagaur. They are stylish, but their electrical systems have a bad reputation.

No comments:

Post a Comment