Sunday, October 4, 2009

I have a 2004 BMW 325i and I have problems with it starting, any help?

When I try and start my car it acts like it isn't getting enough rpms and sometimes when I start it, it just turns over like it is trying to start but it won't. The BMW dealership has had it 8 times and they still can't figure out what is wrong. Please help me I am totally at my wits end.



I have a 2004 BMW 325i and I have problems with it starting, any help?computer virus



Sounds like its a weak battery. Pull the battery and have it bench tested. Could be just borderline dead too. Is hard to say.



I have a 2004 BMW 325i and I have problems with it starting, any help?free spyware remover



either battery problem or engine isnt gettin enuff fuel or air
Sounds like junk. I'd sell it and sell it cheap. I'd be interested.
Well sounds like the engine isn't getting enough air or fuel. Remove the air filter and check to see if something is wrong with the intake manifold or something is blocking the air from getting to the engine. If that doesn't solve the problem maybe the fuel isn't getting to the engine, fuel to air ratio might be messed up. If that doesn't do it maybe the starter or battery are ruined.

No comments:

Post a Comment