Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New Car Purchase: BMW X3 or Acura RDX?

I am shopping for a new car. I only want feedback on service and maintenance cost issues. I have weighed technical specifications already. Can anyone tell me what their service and maintenance cost has been for a BMW X3 or Acura RDX (automatic transmission)? Thanks.



New Car Purchase: BMW X3 or Acura RDX?security



It is all going to depend on how long you keep you car.



The reliability is going to be better in the long haul on the Acura.



However, it all evens out because BMW offers you free maintenance for the first 4 years, 50,000 miles on their new vehicles.



I would test drive them both and pick the only you like better.



My opinion is that the RDX looks nicer and is more fun.



New Car Purchase: BMW X3 or Acura RDX?trojan



Save a bunch of cash by getting one that is a few months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment