Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thinking of buying a BMW, any thoughts?

I have a 2005 Acura TL that I have had since new and am looking to trade. I am thinking of purchasing a brand new 2007 BMW 3 series.



In order to be in a price range that I consider reasonable I pretty much have a choice of the following:



328i, Premium Package, Xeon Headlights, Automatic. I could also get the 328ix.



or



335i, no extras (although you do get some just for going to this vehicle such as lights and the Logic 7), automatic.



Anyone purchased one of these? Got any good advice? Had any problems with rear wheel drive in the wet or snow (we rarely get snow where I live)? Did you get much discount at the dealership?



Any information or thoughts appreciated.



Thinking of buying a BMW, any thoughts?security



my sister has a 328i and i love driving it! the push to start button is awesome i love all the feautures it comes with and drives so smooth on all kinds of roads, i love the built in bluetooth as well, and the acceleration i mad crazy fast! i say go for it!!!



Thinking of buying a BMW, any thoughts?trojan



Get the 335i. Its is widely considered the worlds best all around car. The 328xi is nice too, but if you dont get that much snow, I wouldnt sacrifice performance for that 1 or 2 days a year that it would be nice to have all well drive. As far as the extra options you could afford with the 328xi... The 335 will have every option that you would ever need, and the driving experience will be so rewarding that you wont even think about those missing comforts when you are speeding around corners like you are on rails when are out on a county road.
Hey MIKE... better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought the fool than to open it and remove all doubt!! ALL 335i are born with 3.0 liter twin turbo Not as an option - It's standard equipment. I've owned an e36 328, an e36 M3 and currently own an E46 330Ci. Never regretted buying any of them, not ONCE. If you want an adult performance vehicle, get the Beemer and get the biggest motor you can afford.
Bimmerforums.com, and you'll get some real opinions from us bmw guys.
I have a 740iL.

No comments:

Post a Comment