Thursday, October 1, 2009

I need rims for BMW..?

I have a 2007 650i BMW.And i was looking for Asanti RIms but for cheap,where could i get in Los Angeles,CA?



I need rims for BMW..?software



When shopping for Asanti rims, be careful, and trust me, I am in the wheel business and dealt with some shady people.



Always ask if the Asanti you are buying are 2 piece or 3 piece, because 2 piece is a lot cheaper than 3 piece due to many factors.



Some people, especially on ebay, will say that the Asanti they are selling are "multi piece", make sure you ask specifically. If the price is too good to be true, it's probably 2 pieces.



I need rims for BMW..?vincent



When you get the rims get the rest of the wheel too. You will need it..
on ebay ofcourse!!!!
I would go with some bayern rims. those are too cheap for a good car like that.
You driving 80k+ car and looking for cheap wheels..LMFAO
Get a floor jack and a couple cinder blocks. Im sure you could figure out what to do next.
Let me warn you about cheap wheels. I bought 19" staggered set of fake ///M5 rims made by a company called Miro. I bought them off Lakeshore Wheel %26 Tire on Ebay. I bought nice Kumho tires. They rims looked great, just like the real ones, but they were less than half the cost. After the first summer I had two tires running low. I took the car in to get the tires repaired and they told me the rims were cracked. After the winter I had the shop take the tires off the rims so I could see the cracks for myself, then I took photos of it and sent it to Lakeshore. They said I must have hit a pothole and they would not warranty it. So I bought two more rims. AFter the 2nd summer I had two more cracked rims and I had to replace a total of 3 tires because of running on low tire pressure. This summer I am NOT going to replace any of them. They claim MIRO wheels are made to OEM standards. How could they be? They just crack from driving around town. I do not race my 5series. It is my daily driver. I do not drive over potholes or drive offroad. Stay away from Lakeshore and stay away from off-brands and replicas.

No comments:

Post a Comment