Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What are some opinions on a 1999 BMW 528i, with sports package, 82,000 miles?

I am wondering if any of you have any comments on the vehicle listed above?



I am deciding what to purchase and I am not sure what I should buy. I am also looking at a 94 3000GT VR4, showroom condition and can't decide. I have owned a 96 VR4 and a 93 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo and am wanting power but I also want reliability. I take care of my cars and maintain every one I have owned to the point that they look and run like a brand new car no matter what mileage they have.



I also own a 1992 Acura Legend LS, which now has over 230,000 miles on it and it is in almost showroom condition, including the engine, however at 2300,000 some of the little things are starting to finally break down. I'm wondering will this BMW hold up if I take care of it like I normally take care of my cars? The BMW in question is in excellent condition and runs like new. I know a lot about cars and can only find positive things about this vehicle but just wanted some opinions.



Thanks



What are some opinions on a 1999 BMW 528i, with sports package, 82,000 miles?stinger



It has 82K miles on it, don't get it. get a 330Ci with 40K-60K miles more fun



What are some opinions on a 1999 BMW 528i, with sports package, 82,000 miles?virus scanner



Personally I would opt for the BMW. Handling etc will be great and if you look after it the way you imply, it should hold a decent sell on value. Better than the 3000GT I would have thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment