Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What is the highest mileage a BMW 528 series get?

I'm thinking of buying a 1999 BMW 528, it has approx 128,000 miles. I do alot of driving, so I wanted to know about how many miles are the cars usually good for? and if anyone knows anything else about the BMW cars. I heard they are good cars.



What is the highest mileage a BMW 528 series get?norton antivirus



I have no long term experience with the 1999, but every 5 series I have owned (4) went well over 200000 miles. One (an 1984 533i) went 312000 when I sold it still running. Very good cars. My last car (1989 525i) went 235000 before a wreck ended her life. Take care of it, buy one that someone cared for and has records for, and keep up on fluid changes. They may be 'lifetime' fluids, like they say the tranny fluid on some BMWs are, but change them. No fluid is lifetime. It all needs changing. Thats my two bits.



What is the highest mileage a BMW 528 series get?security



200K + miles is well heard of and documented , it is a reliable car , but will take more upkeep being that old. A lot of suspension parts will need replaced . Really mileage is not the key deciding factor. I would rather have 128k miles if all the upkeep was done and preventive maintanence taken care of , then a 50K mileage car that was not well taken care and with no documentation .

No comments:

Post a Comment